FEATURES TO NOTE:
- Stunning & immaculate 4 bdrm, 2.5 bath single family home built by Braebury Homes
- This large private, hedged & fenced lot will absolutely “WOW YOU”!
- Sought after location at the end of a quiet, kid friendly cul-de-sac in popular Longfields neighborhood
- This lovely family home has been tastefully updated throughout & will surely impress
- The extra long laneway & double car garage can accommodate up to 8 vehicles!!
- The interlock front walkway, raised gardens & full front brick exterior offer wonderful curb appeal
- Welcoming foyer features 12’x24’ ceramic tile flooring that extends through to the 2pc powder room & the main floor laundry room.
- The main floor layout blends functionality with a great living space!
- You’ll enjoy entertaining family & friends in the formal living/dining room. The large windows in this lovely space let in an abundance of light.
- The main floor family room is adjacent to the kitchen and features stylish flooring, a lovely corner gas fireplace & large window overlooking the serene backyard
- Th spacious eat-in kitchen was renovated in 2014. Features 12’x24’ ceramic tile flooring, rich dark cabinets, glass tile backsplash & stainless appliances.
- Oversized patio doors from the kitchen to the backyard deck & peaceful outdoor retreat complete with hot tub that can be enjoyed in all 4 seasons.
- The 2nd level provides a tastefully updated main bath, a bright master retreat with updated 4pc ensuite, walk-in closet & 3 more spacious bedrooms.
- The fully-finished basement includes a spacious den, good sized storage room & a fabulous recroom complete with a custom bar & cozy gas fireplace
- Just imagine yourself sitting enjoying a BBQ on your back deck or soaking the stress away in your very own Hot Tub. (Sundance Altamar hot tub)
- Mature trees, hedges & a wide variety of shrubs compliment this lovely home
- Convenient natural gas BBQ hookup.
- One of Barrhaven’s best neighborhoods…close to shops, transit, schools & parks
- Lot Size- 37.37’ Frontage x 159.51’ Depth (546 m2)
- Approx. Yearly Utilities- Hydro $1400/year, Water $950/year
- Taxes $4081/2018
- Possession Date- June 15th or later
This wonderful home is absolutely move-in ready and just waiting for you to call it HOME!
- Living Room … 12′ x 10′
- Dining Room … 10′ x 10′
- Family Room… 15′ 4″ x 10′
- Kitchen… 10′ x 8′
- Eating Area… 10′ x 9′ 2″
- Partial Bath
- Laundry Room … 8′ x 5′
- Master Bedroom… 15′ 8″ x 11′ 8″
- Bedroom 2… 10′ 4″ x 10′ 2″
- Bedroom 3… 11′ x 10′
- Bedroom 4… 11′ x 10′
- Ensuite 4-Piece
- Full Bathroom
- Rec Room… 16′ 5″ x 10′ 1″
- Storage Room