SOLD| 265 POULIN AVENUE #808, Britannia | 2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms
Fabulous location! Situated close to NCC walking trails this meticulously maintained 2 bdrm, 2 bath unit offers GORGEOUS SUNSET VIEWS of the OTTAWA RIVER. Hardwood floors & neutral paint colors. Spacious master with 2pc ensuite & double closets. Laundry is conveniently located on same floor and almost directly across from the unit.
Storage room & lots of closet space in unit. This exceptional condo provides tons of amenities; large indoor saltwater pool, sauna, tennis courts, bbq area, library, shuffle board, guest suites, party room, billiard room & the list goes on. Resort living in the city! Incredible location just minutes to Britannia Beach, easy access to Hwy 417, Western Parkway. Immediate possession available.
- Year Built: 1975/Approx
- Parking: 1 Underground
- Floor Covering: Hardwood, Vinyl
- Appliances Incl: Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove
- Feat/Equip Incl: Drapery Tracks, Drapes, Window Blinds
- Site Influences: Adult Oriented, Balcony, Exercise Room, Indoor Pool, Riverview, Tennis Court
Neigh Influences: Public Transit Nearby, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Water Nearby
- Custom Executive home built in 1999 by Olympia homes
- Home is situated on an exceptionally large(1607m2) irregular lot that is approx. 0.4 acres
- Lot is nicely treed at the front of the property but with a large open space that is large enough for a hockey rink or in-ground swimming pool while still leaving lots of grass/garden area.
- Excellent curb appeal with comfortable size verandah
- Interlock front walkways & raised garden beds
- Double car garage is oversize in length and width and fits 2 full size vehicles/SUV
- The garage has 2 automatic garage door openers & inside access to mudroom
- Large entrance foyer with walk-in closet and impressive curved oak staircase
- Bright and spacious living room separated from dining room with double french doors
- Fabulous entertaining size dining room large enough to accommodate large gatherings
- Gourmet kitchen with an abundance of cabinetry, updated countertops, gas range and stainless appliances.
- Oversize breakfast nook area in kitchen to enjoy informal meals with the family
- Spacious laundry/mud room just off the foyer with access to the garage & in-law suite
- Comfortable family room just off the kitchen with cozy gas fireplace.
- Upper level offers 4 good size bedrooms, 1 main bath & 1 ensuite bath
- The master suite offers a walk through closet plus a separate dressing room, den or nursery
- Master suite has a luxurious 4 pc bathroom which includes an oversize walk-in shower with glass door and corner Jacuzzi jetted tub surrounded by large windows
- Finished lower level includes a family room, 5th bedroom, updated 4pc bath and abundance of extra space for future development.
- The 5th bedroom in bsmt is approx. 157sq.ft has oversize windows and a walk-in closet
- Amazing in-law/nanny suite with its own street level entrance door & wonderful front verandah enjoy
- The in-law or nanny suite has a nice size living area, full kitchen, bedroom & 3pc bath
- Main home has it’s own furnace, A/C and hot water tank as does the nanny/in-law suite.
- New roof 2015
- Home alarm system on both sides